Complete List Of Shops Still Open To The Public In Burgess Hill Town Centre
30h March 2020 |
Burgess Hill still remains in lockdown, but a number of businesses have been deemed as 'essential ' and are permitted to stay open at this time. Here's a list of the stores still operational in the town centre:
- B & M Local - Mon-Sat 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-3pm
- Boots - Mon-Sat 9:30am-2pm, then 3pm-5pm. Sunday 10am-4pm
- Burgess Hill News - usual opening hours
- Food & Wine - usual opening hours
- G Wood & Son Butcher - Tues - 9am-4pm, Wed 9am-1pm, Thurs & Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-1pm (Closed Monday & Sunday)
- Grape Tree - Mon-Sat 9am-3pm (Closed Sunday)
- Holland & Barrett - Mon-Saturday 9am-4pm (Closed Sunday)
- Hopkins Pharmacy - Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm. Sat 9am-1pm. (Closed Sunday)
- Iceland - Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sunday 10am-4pm
- KJ Thorne Butchers - Mon-Sat 7:30am-2:30pm (Closed Sunday)
- More Than Tyres - Call 01444 241947 for delivery of tyres, bulbs, batteries, wipers, brake pads (fitted)
- Pets Corner - Mon-Sat 9am-5pm Sunday 10am-4pm (Car park entrance only)
- Post Office - Mon-Fri 11am-3pm (Closed Saturday & Sunday)
- Sid's Local - Mon-Sat 6:30am--7pm, Sun 8am-7pm
- Superdrug - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat 10am-4pm (Closed Thursday & Sunday)
- Waitrose - Mon-Sat 7:30am-7pm, Sun 10am-4pm
- Wilko - Mon-Sat 8:30am-4pm, Sun 10am-4pm
This list was accurate as of 13:00 on Monday 30th March.
A list of takeaways will follow in due course.
This Wilko employee was well up for being on BHU. Check our her Easter Bonnet!
|Spread the word! 17 businesses are allowed to keep their doors open to the public in Burgess Hill....
Got an opinion on this story? Leave a comment below.....
Are you pleased with the range of shops that remain open at present?