EBISS UK Ltd are primarily an exhibition & event shipping specialist. We also design & produce exhibition display stands which require shipping and set up to world-wide destinations.
We are looking for a Trainee Operations Executive to join our friendly team close to Burgess Hill. We are a fast growing independent, highly ambitious company. You will be an integral part of our Operations Team helping with all aspects of our business. Full training will be given.
Key Responsibilities for the role include but not limited to:
- Assist the team in packing shipments for despatch. This includes set-up of exhibition stands (which require use of steps, lifting and assembly), manual stacking and creating pallet loads, use of a forklift (training and certification to be given)
- Assist the warehouse manager with arranging client inventories, general warehouse duties to include keeping the warehouse fully functional and maintained.
- General office duties and administrative support to the Operations team. These include answering the phone, entering orders to the custom written software, booking shipments for world-wide shipping, checking purchase invoices and entering onto our systems, generating sales invoices.
- Subject to driving age, some driving of small vans may be required locally and nationally.
- Excellent time management skills are a must, the ability to multi task and prioritise work loads
- Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email and written correspondence
- Liaising with our drivers & suppliers in a polite and respectful manner
- Maintaining & compiling spreadsheets as well as our on-line systems
Use of fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee. Regular company social events & activities outside of work. Corporate clothing supplied. 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
£15,200 - £18,500 (depending on experience)
English – C or above (current grade 4)
Maths - C or above (current grade 4)
Languages – a plus but not essential
Due to our location at the Bolney Grange Business Park, your own transport or support from family/friends maybe required as public transport (buses) are a 10-15 mins walk from our building.
For more informaton and the apply for the position, please contact
Adele Tuck on e-mail - email@example.com