We are courier specialists, primarily in exhibition and event shipping, moving equipment world-wide for customer events. We also design and produce exhibition display stands which need to be shipped and set-up in world-wide destinations by our UK team or partners. Another part of our business is fine art shipping and packing which requires the movement of high value items world-wide. There are other product services for upselling to our customers.
Job Role: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent Position
Hours: Full Time Mon – Fri 8.30 -17.00
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILIY:
- Responsible for delivering the marketing strategy to meet key business objectives.
- Building relationships with internal departments, translating their requirements into marketing activity
- Responsible for producing 2 social Media posts per day using Hootsuite
- Produce and manage at least 5 email campaigns a month (existing data, special offers/services, client/targeted events) using Mailchimp
- Utilise LinkedIn & email to target specific customers and shows
- Manage company database (Act)
- Engaging with existing customers, maintaining and building the database so it becomes a useful marketing tool.
- Track and report regularly on campaign results
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Good knowledge of social media management
- Creative mind and enthusiasm within the role
- Be able to produce client focused marketing materials
- 3 years marketing experience
- Company Pension
- Company profit share scheme
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) pro-rata
- Extra days holiday for Birthday
Due to our location at the Bolney Grange Business Park, your own transport or support from family/friends maybe required as public transport (buses) are a 10-15 mins walk from our building.
For more informaton and the apply for the position, please contact
Adele Tuck on e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org